- This event has passed.
ReTurn to the Secret Garden
September 4, 2021 @ 3:00 pm – 9:00 pm
???? Connect, Practice & Unwind ????
We will be gathering around the Secret Garden this Saturday, 4th Sept. Please come with and adventurous and open-mind with the intent to practice. We will sit and relax around the fire at the end.
How will the day unfold?
- 15:30 – Movement and play with Dima
- 16:30 – Nidra breathwork and tune in with Thomas
- 18:00 – Fire and food provided by our host and conversations with Gilly and Leo
About Nidra breathwork:
- Nidra breathwork will energize your body and improve your physiology in all levels while quieting your mind and leading to a deep meditative state.
- Nidra visualization a yogic practice that will guide you to the hypnagogic state of consciousness—a state between dreaming and wakefulness.
- During this practice, your awareness will move to various bodily sensations, emotions and images. It’s a journey of sensory awareness throughout the body that will make you fully present in the here and now. The use of Sankalpa / intention will plant the seed for your realisation.
We will be gathering at The Secret Garden on 1 Tong Fuk Road across from Tong Fuk Beach.
How to get there?
- 13:50 ferry from Central Pier 6 to Mui Wo and bus or taxi to Tong Fuk – ⛴️ Ferry Schedules
- Alternatively, you may take the bus bus or taxi from Tung Chung MTR to Tong Fuk
What to bring?
- Comfortable clothing
- Cover/mat or towel
- Change of clothes
- Sunscreen and insect repellent (important)
- Water bottle (refill available)
- Drinks or anything else you need for the evening
Thank you ????
23 people are attending ReTurn to the Secret Garden